Daily Static

Technology, Dynamic Programming and Entrepreneurship

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, March 01, 2003
 
Cleaning Bug

Every once in a while I get completely overwhelmed with clutter. My home office has been essentially
non-functional for the past month or two. It's been so bad, I moved my laptop down to the living
room and worked from there. Today I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and re-org this
room. I removed an extraneous table that crowded the room, cleared off all the junk, threw away all the garbage,
cleaned up my cd's and in general straightened the place up. I finally moved my laptop
back up here. The room now feels more spacious and is actually comfortable.

Now it's time to tackle my computer desktop...


Comments: Post a Comment