Daily Static

Technology, Dynamic Programming and Entrepreneurship

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
 
Blog back up

Woohoo, I'm back in business!!

Previously I had my blog running on a Windows 2000 server, but I
took it down when it started getting hammered with Viruses.
I've been really lazy and didn't put up a new server, I thought
I'd just switch over though and have my blog posted on BlogSpot.

A lot of things have happened since I last posted to my blog, I
won't bother trying to cover them all, but here is a synopsis: I
got my second slashdot submission accepted: href="http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/04/0417209">What
you can't say
. It is an excellent article written by Paul
Graham.

In october I attended the Interenational Lisp Conference in New
York. I was able to meet some of the people that I've looked up
to for years. Notably I got to meet Paul Graham, in fact if you
check his bio picture on his website I am the one who took
it. :)

I don't remember how much I had written previously about
learning Python, but we are now using Python full bore at work.
I still use C#, but Python is IMO a much better language. I
have a recipe published in the ASPN cookbook on how to unzip a
zip file using python.

Many more things have transpired, but that's enough of the back
story, if anything else is important I'll post about it.


Comments: Post a Comment